WELCOME TO GREEN ENERGY
E-Vac Tube Range
Evacuated Tube Solar Systems consist of a ground mounted storage tank that is installed separately to the tubes mounted on the roof. A small pump circulates the water from the cylinder through the header across the top of the tubes to absorb the maximum available solar energy.
- 250 or 315 litre capacity storage
- Electric boost or continuous flow gas boost configurations
- Minimal impact on the aesthetics of your roofline
- No need to reinforce the roof structure
- High efficiency evacuated tubes to absorb the maximum available solar energy
- Frost tolerant for temperatures down to -12°C
- Solar collectors available in 20, 25 or 30 tube configurations
- Tanks manufactured in Australia
- 10 years warranty on the tanks
- 15 years warranty on the evacuated tube collector
Why Green Energy
With years of experience and hundreds of installations across Western Australia, GEWA offers you piece of mind when it comes to selecting the right brand and product for your home.
GEWA offer both stainless steel and vitreous enamel lined tanks, in closed coupled or split system format. Whilst in most cases both tanks can be used in residential applications it is important for our staff to assess which is suitable for you.
Flat plate collectors or gas evacuated tubes is a common question. Are the tried and tested flat plate collectors as efficient as the highly marketed gas evacuated tubes and what is most suitable for our climate? With the ability to supply both we will provide you with a non-biased approach to selecting the most efficient type for your budget.
The back up to the solar hot water system can be either electric or gas, not all options are viable, whether you have the infrastructure in place or are specifically looking to make use your solar power system, we can advise you of the benefits and most appropriate ways to use either back up for those months when the solar radiation is reduced.