WELCOME TO GREEN ENERGY
Flat Plate Systems
Flat Plate Solar Systems consist of a ground mounted storage tank that is installed separately to the collectors mounted on the roof. A small pump circulates the water from the cylinder through to the collectors to absorb the maximum available solar energy.
Lined Steel and Stainless Steel systems are available. Talk to us about the difference or read our brochures. We also offer a full range of gas boosted options.
- A range of storage capacities from 175 litres to 315 litres
- Available with electric boost or continuous flow gas boost
- Minimal impact on the aesthetics of your roofline
- Stainless Steels and Lined Steel Options.
- No need to reinforce the roof structure
- Various collector options including TiNOX technology
- Frost protection kits are available for temperatures down to -6° C
- Collectors manufactured in Australia where applicable
- A sacrificial anode is provided where required in the tank for added protection
Why Green Energy?
With years of experience and hundreds of installations across Western Australia, GEWA offers you piece of mind when it comes to selecting the right brand and product for your home.
GEWA offer both stainless steel and vitreous enamel lined tanks, in closed coupled or split system format. Whilst in most cases both tanks can be used in residential applications it is important for our staff to assess which is suitable for you.
Flat plate collectors or gas evacuated tubes is a common question. Are the tried and tested flat plate collectors as efficient as the highly marketed gas evacuated tubes and what is most suitable for our climate? With the ability to supply both we will provide you with a non-biased approach to selecting the most efficient type for your budget.
The back up to the solar hot water system can be either electric or gas, not all options are viable, whether you have the infrastructure in place or are specifically looking to make use your solar power system, we can advise you of the benefits and most appropriate ways to use either back up for those months when the solar radiation is reduced.